NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
HIPPA Pivacy Statement
1. Types of Information Collected.
Automatic Information Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. Like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site. "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer“s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features to you. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Company.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected. In connection with your use of the Site, requests for information or other communications with us, we may request you to provide us with information that personally identifies you. In order to assess and improve our products and services, or to deliver products or information to your medical service providers, we may also obtain information about you from third parties. The general categories of this information are as follows (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- Contact Information. Contact information that you provide to us when you fill out an online form, such as name, mailing or e-mail address (collectively, "Contact Information").
- Demographic Information. Demographic information that you provide to us when you fill out an online form, such as zip code, age, income, or hobbies, and demographic information we gather about your transactions with the Site, such as the number of times you have made requests for information, the products you have inquired about, or other comments that you have provided to us (collectively "Demographic Data").
- Information that we may collect from your postings or other Communications on Interactive Areas of the Site, such as information or messages posted in groups, or bulletin boards that may exist on the Site from time to time.
- We may track and store all or portions of emails that you send to us, and may combine that information with other information above. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities (collectively, "e-mail Information").
- Information from Other Sources. We may sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from other sources such as shippers or couriers so that we can correct our your Contact Information or other information in our records and deliver your next communication more easily. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us at
2. Uses of Personal Information Collected.
We may use your Traffic Data and Personal Information in conducting our business. If you are employed or otherwise affiliated with a subscribing organization, we will use both Traffic Data and Personal Information for such purposes as may be authorized or directed by your subscribing organization. We may use Contact Data to send contact you, for example, to send you information about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners. We may use your Traffic Data and Personal Information to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think might interest you.
We also may use Traffic Data and Personal Information for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior for product and services assessment and development, for Content improvement to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements and to customize Content and layout of the Site. Personal Information may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, Product Warranty information and status of orders placed online.
3. Sharing Information.
- If you are employed or otherwise affiliated with a subscribing organization, we will share both Traffic Data and Personal Information with your subscribing organization in accordance with the terms and conditions of our agreement with your subscribing organization. We cannot take any responsibility for the collection, use, or disclosure of such information by your subscribing organization.
- We may share Traffic Data and Personal Information with companies and individuals that perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for your health care professionals, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to the Traffic Data and Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy sites, companies or assets. In such transactions, Traffic Data and Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Traffic Data and Personal Information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- We will release your Traffic Data and Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to: (i) comply with law or a court order or other legal process; (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, the Site, our users, or others; or (iii) enforce our terms of service.
We work to include security measures in this Site to protect the loss, misuses and alteration of the information within our control that you provide to us. It is important to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or one that is otherwise accessible to third parties.
5. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
7. Public Forums. The Site may make chat rooms, job listing areas, message boards news groups and other interactive areas available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or any other information about yourself. The information presented in these areas reflect the views of the individual users or hosts and do not necessarily reflect the views of Company or any of its affiliates.
, and we will try to resolve it.
© Copyright 2011 OMNIlife Science, Inc. All rights reserved.
return to top