Join a Dynamic and Innovative Team
If you are a highly-motivated, goal-oriented individual seeking a position where you can join an innovative team that truly improves patients’ lives, you should read on.
OMNI designs, manufactures and distributes orthopaedic solutions for knees and hips – implants, instruments, navigation and robotic systems. Our employees come from a rich array of experience, skill-sets and backgrounds, but share one important characteristic – the ability to collaborate towards the common goal of creating the superlative orthopaedic products for which OMNI is known.
Why Work for OMNI
When you are part of the OMNI team, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and talents based on your strengths and potential. You will work with and learn from our exceptional team members. You will contribute to creating products that truly change peoples’ lives.
We Are OMNI
At OMNI we recognize that each team member makes a meaningful contribution to our success. We require that each lives OMNI values.
Customers First, Always
We strive for high performance and exceptional service to benefit surgeons, patients and investors.
Creative and Courageous Risk Takers
We act with speed, agility, integrity and accountability to support our internal and external partners.
We produce high quality programs and products to improve surgeon and hospital efficiencies and enhance patient satisfaction.
We transform new ideas into solutions that provide value to our surgeons, patients and employees.
For more information About OMNI, click here.
OMNI is Hiring
We are seeking new team members who share our passion for excellence, innovation and collaboration.
OMNI offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug policies.
- Other company paid insurance coverage including company paid life, disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary insurances coverage such as life insurance (employee/spouse/child), long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with aggressive company match
- Time off benefits including vacation, holiday, personal and sick days.
All job listings are for the Raynham headquarters unless noted otherwise.
Senior Staff Accountant
This position will support the Accounting Manager in a variety of accounting and financial reporting activities. The primary responsibilities of this position are to process, control and reconcile various functions that fall under the realm of General Accounting. The Senior Accountant will assist in ensuring that the organization has the systems and procedures in place, and functioning properly, to support the management of the business and the preparation of accurate and reliable financial information reported internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the month-end close process by analyzing various balance sheet accounts, preparing supporting reconciliations, processing journal entries, and resolving discrepancies.
- Review and maintain all balance sheet sub-ledgers.
- Support Accounting Manager with such functions as daily monitoring of inventory, including transactions; control of warehouses; monthly labor and overhead cost allocations; cost variance and Fixed Assets.
- Maintain and evaluate inventory reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external reporting packages.
- Assist Accounting Manager and Director of Finance with the preparation of various financial analysis, metrics and presentations, to include Board of Director and Investor Packages.
- Provides assistance to department to ensure adequate cost accounting and inventory management processes are in place, (including standard cost updates, physical inventory verification, periodic cycle counts, etc.)
- Prepare and process, in partnership with Human Resources, full-cycle payroll transaction, including journal entry posting.
- Provide support and assistance during the year-end financial audit.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, objectives and policies for OMNI and monitor for compliance.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data, and provide general support for the organization
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent; or 4+ years of experience with an appropriate education along with 3-5 years related accounting experience. Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Ability to create partnerships and work with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced environment. Experience in manufacturing or medical device manufacturing preferred. Experience with ERP systems (Epicor) is a plus.
OMNI is always eager to talk to distributors who have surgical products experience.
If you are interested in representing OMNI, a company that is at the forefront of hip and knee implant technology and provides solutions to enhance surgeons ability to achieve their goals, please contact email@example.com.