This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this site from visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites.
Web Tracking and other Anonymous Tracking data
As you browse through the Site, certain anonymous information can be passively collected using various technologies such as: (i) cookies (ii) IP address; (iii) domain server; (iii) navigational data collection (log files, server logs); (iv) types of web browser and (v) Internet tags (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. This Site will collect this Traffic Data. Like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site. "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features to you. A number of web browsers offer options designed to help you visit web sites anonymously and to either notify you when a cookie is sent or to refuse to accept cookies altogether. Choosing to modify or eliminate cookies may prevent your access to certain areas of this Site or prevent us from providing you with a personalized experience, however, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. By using the Site and not disabling cookies, you consent to their use.
Information you provide
Certain areas of the Site may ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you in order to provide you with specific features of the Site (newsletters, resume submissions, questions) or to participate in a particular activity. Generally, this information takes the form of the following, (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- Contact Information. Contact information that you provide to us when you fill out an online form, such as name, mailing or e-mail address (collectively, "Contact Information").
- Demographic Information. Demographic information that you provide to us when you fill out an online form, such as zip code, age, income, or hobbies, and demographic information we gather about your transactions with the Site, such as the number of times you have made requests for information, the products you have inquired about, or other comments that you have provided to us (collectively "Demographic Data").
- Information that we may collect from your postings or other Communications on Interactive Areas of the Site, such as information or messages posted in groups, or bulletin boards that may exist on the Site from time to time.
- We may track and store all or portions of emails that you send to us, and may combine that information with other information above. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities (collectively, "e-mail Information").
- Information from Other Sources. We may sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from other sources such as shippers or couriers so that we can correct your Contact Information or other information in our records and deliver your next communication more easily. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Uses and Disclosure of Information
Any information that is voluntarily submitted through this website is considered, by OMNI, to be non-confidential and OMNI may collect, use and disclose any such non-confidential information for any purpose, in accordance with all applicable laws and requirements. OMNI and its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, may use the collected information in conducting our business, which includes, but is not limited to helping us to improve the content of the Site, customize the Site to your preferences, to communicate information to you for our marketing and research purposes, or to contact you.
For example, we may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners. We may use your Traffic Data and Personal Information to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think might interest you.
We may share Traffic Data and Personal Information with companies and individuals that perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to the Traffic Data and Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy sites, companies or assets. In such transactions, Traffic Data and Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Traffic Data and Personal Information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We will release your Traffic Data and Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to: (i) comply with law or a court order or other legal process; (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, the Site, our users, or others; or (iii) enforce our terms of service.
By choosing to send a message to OMNI, you acknowledge that all non-personal information contained in your message, including questions, comments, suggestions or the like, whether such non-personal information relates to, or is provided by, you or someone else, will be considered to be non-proprietary
Access, Correction and Deletion
To keep personally identifiable information that you provide via this Site accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below and we will take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your information from our contact list.
The Site takes reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuses and alteration of the information provided to us through the transmission of such on the Site. However, like all websites we cannot guarantee 100% security for data collected through the Site. We will evaluate our safeguards to minimize security risks as they are made known to OMNI.
If you are accessing any portion of this site that requires a password, please remember that it is important to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or one that is otherwise accessible to third parties.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites that are not owned or operated by OMNI We are not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, or the accuracy of such Web sites accessed though a link on the Site, and therefore, you should carefully review the privacy practices of these other websites. The links to these other websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by OMNI for the use or content of that particular site.
The Site may make chat rooms, job listing areas, message boards news groups and other interactive areas available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or any other information about yourself. The information presented in these areas reflect the views of the individual users or hosts and do not necessarily reflect the views of Company or any of its affiliates.
Conditions of Use, Revisions
Questions and Comments
© Copyright 2014 OMNIlife science, Inc. All rights reserved.